Thursday, January 8, 2009

I LOVE MUSIC

I love music, since my childhood days when i used to listen to U2 being blasted everyday by elder siblings( love them), Where the streets have no name, I still havent found what i a looking for( my favourite). I also love Bruce Sprinsteen and one song especially Streets of Philidelphia, Bruce Springsteen is a favourite something about his voice is soothing and xciting at the same time, some songs are sad and nostalgic( love those too). Bryan Adams came out with please forgive me somewhere in 92,love his style of music too. People might find it funny that i find linkin park very soothing. NO LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC. Some songs remind me of the 90's, those were the best years of my life, i still remember the days when i used to play circket the entire day with friends starting exactly at 2 in the afternoon in the searing heat of Delhi. The long walks in the campus with my dobermann. Wow, those years up in north were good. Well the reality of life dawns on you and the comfortable coccon is shattered, you have to FACE LIFE ........

No comments:

Post a Comment